Fulfill your tummy with this recipe of Mongolian Beef with Veggie Stir Fry! This is best served with steamed rice!
Mongolian Beef with Veggie Stir Fry Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 1 cup beef (flank steak), sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- ½ cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- ¼ cup spring onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp sweet soya sauce (aka kecap manis)
- Cooking oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine beef, cornstarch, and 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce. Mix well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add the carrots and cabbage. Stir-fry for at least 1 minute. Remove from heat then set aside.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add the garlic, ginger, and marinated beef. Stir-fry for at least 2 minutes.
- Mix in 2 tbsp sweet soya sauce. Remove from heat.
- In a serving plate or bowl, put the stir-fried carrots and cabbage. Add the stir-fried beef and top with spring onions.
- Serve and enjoy your Mongolian Beef with Veggie Stir Fry!
You might like this recipe too: Beef Pares Recipe