This garlic butter shrimp is super delicious yet super easy to cook! Learn the recipe now!
- 1/4 kg shrimp
- 4 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp chili garlic oil (optional)
- Clean and devein shrimp using a scissor and a toothpick (refer to the video for demo).
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic then sauté until fragrant.
- Add the onion then sauté for 1 more minute.
- Add the shrimp. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook until the shrimp changes in color.
- Add chili garlic oil if you want it to be spicy. Stir and cook for another 1 minute.
- Turn off heat then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve while hot and enjoy your garlic butter shrimp!
Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Buttered Tahong (Mussels) Recipe