You can now enjoy eating your favorite fish balls even better with this recipe of special manong’s tamins-anghang sauce!
- 1 pack fish balls
- Oil for frying
For the sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 shallot (sibuyas tagalog), minced
- 6 pcs. chili peppers, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan then fry the fish balls.
Making the sauce:
- In a saucepan combine all the sauce ingredients except for the chili peppers. Mix well until free of lumps.
- Place on a stovetop then cook by simmering in medium heat. When the sauce thickens, add the chili peppers. Mix then remove from heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy your fish balls with special manong’s tamis-anghang sauce!
Fish Balls with Special Manong’s Tamis-Anghang Sauce recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!