Try this cheaper and healthier alternative to pork sisig! This crispy tokwa sisig is so delicious yet so easy to cook!
Tokwa Sisig Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 1 cup tofu, fried and diced
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- ¼ cup red bell pepper
- ¼ cup spring onions, chopped (reserve some for garnishment)
- ¼ cup finger chili pepper, chopped
- 1 pc calamansi
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Knorr seasoning sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- Toasted garlic, (optional, for garnishment)
- Cooking oil
- Heat about 2 tbsp cooking oil in a pan. Add the garlic, onion, and red bell pepper. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the tofu. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the seasoning sauce, spring onions, salt, and pepper. Stir.
- Add the finger chili pepper, mayonnaise, and calamansi. Stir.
- Transfer to a sizzling plate immediately. Add egg then mix well.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and toasted garlic. Serve and enjoy your tokwa sisig!
You might like this recipe too: Quick & Easy Century Tuna Sisig Recipe