Lookin’ for a delicious yet easy-to-prepare dish to cook for the family? Try this recipe of easy pan fried pork chops!
Pan Fried Pork Chops Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 2 pork chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoning granules (Magic Sarap), you can also use just plain salt
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- Rub seasoning granules and pepper to both sides of pork chops.
- Mix the remaining seasoning granules and pepper to the flour.
- Dredge the pork chops to the flour mixture.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan. Melt the butter in the hot oil.
- Add the pork chops then fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from heat when done and drain excess oil.
- Serve with steamed rice and Mang Tomas sarsa. Enjoy your pan fried pork chops!
You might like this recipe too: Pork Steak Recipe