This easy recipe of Filipino Spaghetti is so simple yet so good! The whole family will surely love this! Plus you can serve it on any occasion!
Easy Filipino Spaghetti Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 1 kg spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 1 pc red bell pepper, minced
- 2 pcs hotdog, sliced
- 1 pack (70g) tomato paste
- 1 pack (90g) Filipino style tomato sauce
- 1 pack (100g) banana catsup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- grated cheese, for topping
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pan or saucepan.
- Fry the sliced hotdogs. When done, remove from the pan then set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the ground pork. Cook until it turns light brown.
- Add tomato paste, Filipino style tomato sauce, banana catsup, water, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried hotdogs and vinegar. Stir then turn off the heat.
- Put some cooked spaghetti pasta on a serving plate. Add some spaghetti sauce then top with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your Filipino style spaghetti!
You might like this recipe too: Creamy Carbonara Pasta Recipe