Learn how to cook this restaurant-level creamy Tuscan chicken! It is now easier to cook this dish because of Alaska’s new culinary solution- the Alaska Creamy Chicken Evap!
- 6 pcs boneless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsps butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 3-5 lemon wedges, for serving
- 1 pack Alaska Creamy Chicken Evap 250ml
- Season the chicken with salt, dried oregano, and ground black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the chicken. Cook until both sides turn golden brown.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Set aside.
- Melt the butter on the same pan. Add the garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the cherry tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst.
- Add the baby spinach. Cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Add the cooked chicken back to the pan.
- Lower the heat & pour in the Alaska Creamy Chicken Evap. It adds linamnam ng meat and sarap ng Alaska milk to saucy dishes! Now, it’s easier for us to achieve a perfectly seasoned dish!
- Add the parmesan cheese. Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Creamy Tuscan Chicken is now ready! Nakanamnam!
Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Sweet and Sour Chicken Recipe