- 1 kg chicken, cut into serving pcs.
- 2 pcs potatoes, cubed
- 1 pc carrot (medium), cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pc onion (medium), chopped
- 1 pack cream of mushrooms soup
- 1 pc chicken cube
- Grated cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups hot water
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Add garlic and onion. Saute until garlic turns slightly brown.
- Add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes in medium heat.
- While waiting for the chicken to cook, dissolve the broth cube and cream of mushrooms powder in hot water.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken. Simmer until it boils. Give it a stir.
- Add the carrots and potatoes. Simmer in low heat for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add grated cheese. The amount is according to your taste.
- Remove from heat then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve and enjoy your creamy chicken pastel!
Creamy Chicken Pastel recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe