Cooking your favorite creamy carbonara pasta is so easy! Learn it now!
- 500g fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 pack (200g) carbonara-style sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup ham, sliced into small squares
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crispy fried bacon, chopped (for topping)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (for topping)
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion. Sauté until translucent.
- Add ham and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat then add the all-purpose cream and carbonara-style sauce. Mix well.
- If you want a thinner sauce, add about 1/2 cup of water.
- Add cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well then bring to a boil.
- Give it another mix before removing it from heat.
- Pour the creamy carbonara sauce into the cooked pasta.
- Garnish with chopped crispy fried bacon and chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy your creamy carbonara pasta!
Creamy Carbonara Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Savory Garlic Shrimp Pasta