Beef bulalo but creamy? Why not?! Thanks to Alaska’s new culinary solution- the Alaska Creamy Beef Evap! This dish will be an instant hit to your family so make sure you have some extra rice ready!
- 2 pcs beef shanks
- 1 pc corn, cut into 4 parts
- 1/2 pc cabbage
- 1 bundle pechay
- 1 pc potato, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- cooking oil, for sautéing
- 1 pack Alaska Creamy Beef Evap (250ml)
- In a pot or deep pan, put the beef shanks, onion, fish sauce, salt, and pepper. Pour in water (just enough to cover the beef). Simmer for 1.5 hours or until the beef is tender.
- Add corn and potatoes. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Turn off heat when done.
- In another pan, heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Transfer about 2 cups of bulalo soup from the other pan.
- Pour in Alaska Creamy Beef Evap. It adds linamnam ng meat and sarap ng Alaska milk to saucy dishes! Now, it’s easier for us to achieve a perfectly seasoned dish!
- Add the cabbage and pechay. Simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked corn, potatoes, and beef shanks.
- Creamy Beef Bulalo is now ready! Nakanamnam!
Creamy Beef Bulalo Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe