No, this is not your ordinary adobo. This is one of those salty-sweet kinds in which soft drink is used as one of the ingredients. Soda also helps you to achieve tenderer meat in your dish! Try Coke pork adobo recipe now!
Coke Pork Adobo Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 2 lbs pork, cubed
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- 2 pcs chili, sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 can (330ml) coke
- 7 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- In a preheated pan, heat cooking oil.
- Add onion, garlic, and bay leaves. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the pork. Cook until light brown.
- Add pepper, salt, and vinegar. Cover and simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add soy sauce. Cover and simmer on medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add coke. Cover and simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Add chili then stir thoroughly.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy your Coke pork adobo!
You might like this recipe too: Adobong Baboy na Tuyo Recipe