Cooking chicken teriyaki at home is easy! A flavorful dish that is best served with steamed rice and fresh vegetables.
- 2 pcs chicken breast fillet
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pc small carrot, cut into thin strips
- In a bowl or mug, put soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, ginger, brown sugar, and pepper. Stir well.
- Put the chicken in a ziplock food bag. Pour in the marinade. Seal the bag. Give the chicken a little massage.
- Put the food bag in the freezer and marinate it overnight.
- Get the food bag from the freezer then thaw the chicken.
- In a pan, heat about 2 tbsp vegetable oil. Fry the chicken until cooked on both sides. (Use a grill pan if available.) Remove from heat when done.Set aside.
- Sauté broccoli and carrots in a pan. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Remove from heat when done. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the marinade until boils. This will serve as the sauce.
- Arrange the chicken, broccoli, and carrots on a plate. Pour the sauce on top.
- Serve with steamed rice and enjoy your chicken teriyaki!
Chicken Teriyaki recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Chicken Inasal with Sprite Recipe