Have some leftover grilled bangus/milkfish? Turn it to a sizzling bangus sisig! Have some extra rice ready!
Bangus Sisig Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
- 2 cups leftover grilled bangus (milkfish), shredded
- 1 pc red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pc green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc chili pepper, chopped
- calamansi juice (from 2 pcs calamansi)
- 2 tbsp liquid seasoning (preferably Knorr liquid seasoning)
- a bit of butter
- On a preheated sizzling plate, melt a bit of butter.
- Add garlic, onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and chili pepper. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add bangus, calamansi juice, and liquid seasoning. Mix and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the sizzling plate from heat.
- Serve bangus sisig with mayonnaise and spring onions on top if desired. Put extra calamansi and chili on the side.
- Enjoy your sizzling bangus sisig!
You might like this recipe too: Quick and Easy Century Tuna Sisig Recipe