Learn how to cook adobong baboy na tuyo! This is the dried version of our all-time favorite adobo. Perfect as ulam o pulutan!
Adobong Baboy na Tuyo Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
500g pork liempo, cut into chunks
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, sliced
4 pcs laurel leaves
3-4 pcs siling labuyo, chopped (optional)
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 cup vinegar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1 cup water
2 tbsp cooking oil
1. Heat cooking oil in a deep pan.
2. Add the garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
3. Add the onion and bay leaves. Sauté for another 1 minute.
4. Add the pork. Cook until it turns brown.
5. Add water, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir well.
6. Cover the pan and simmer for 40 to 60 minutes or until pork is tender.
7. Remove cover then add the optional siling labuyo if you want to make it spicy.
8. Stir and continue to cook until it dries completely and oil gets extracted from the pork.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with steamed rice or serve as pulutan.
10. Enjoy your adobong baboy na tuyo!
You might like this recipe too: Chicken Adobo