Usually, yellow food color is added to Pinoy hotcake. But in this recipe, we will replace it with your favorite Royal soft drink! It will also add a tangy flavor too!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- margarine, for frying & topping
- 1 small bottle Royal soft drink (250ml)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add water, cooking oil, and Royal soft drink. Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Melt margarine in a pan. Pour in batter depending on your desired hotcake size. Fry for 2 minutes on both sides. Repeat until all the batter is consumed.
- Serve with margarine and sugar on top (optional). Enjoy your Pinoy hotcake with Royal!
Pinoy Hotcake with Royal Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Easy Pancakes Recipe