4 potatoes, sliced into ¼” rounds
2 packs Ferna all-purpose breading mix (alternative: Mert’s Chicken Breading)
1/4 cup water
Cooking oil, for deep frying
Lady’s Choice Caesar or ranch dressing
1. In a bowl, whisk together eggs and water. Set aside.
2. Clean potatoes and slice into ¼” round, then put them straight into the egg-water mixture to soak.
3. Heat oil until 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Coat potato slices with breading and deep fry in batches for 3-4 minutes. Drain in kitchen towel after to absorb excess oil.
5. Transfer to serving plate and serve with either Caesar or ranch dressing.