- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- ½ cup (35g) coarsely grated cheddar cheese
- 75g shaved ham slices, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 7 large eggs, lightly whisked (8 if using smaller eggs)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 12 x ⅓-cup capacity muffin pan.
- Cut four 10cm circles from each sheet of pastry (total of 12 circles).
- Line each of the muffin holes with one pastry circle.
- Equally divide the ham, corn and spring onion between the muffin holes.
- Pour over the egg mixture.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until puffed and golden.
- Leave in the pan for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Source: Bake Play Smile