- 2 eggs
- 2 tablesponns melted butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup MAYA Original Hotcake Mix
- 2 tablepoons finely chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream or 1/2 cup all purpose cream and 1/2 teaspoon of lemon
- fruit juice
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 6–8 slices cooked, thinly sliced square ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter (unsalted)
- Beat eggs slightly then add butter, water and hotcake mix. Stir until mixture is free from lumps. Heat an 8–inch non–stick or flat skillet and brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into the pan. Tilt from side to side to cover the pan. Cook until set. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining mixture. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine onion, salt, pepper, sour cream and mustard; mix well. Set aside. Get 1 crepe, layer ham slice, 1 tablespoon sour cream mixture and cheese. Roll up. Repeat procedure with the remaining crepe and filling.
- Arrange crepe in rectangular glass baking pan. Combine butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle over crepes and cover pan loosely with foil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or until cheese is melted.
- Serve crepes immediately.
Source : The Maya Kitchen