- 175g chicken breast, ground
- Pinch salt and pepper
- ½ cup frozen green peas
- 150g butternut squash, cut into tiny cubes and steamed
- 1 tsp red miso paste
- 1 tsp water
- ½ tsp sambal oelek
- Boston or Iceberg lettuce leaves (8-10)
- Steam the butternut squash in a steaming basket over simmering water until fork tender, about 4-5 minutes. Make sure that it retains a little bit of a bite, you don’t want it to turn mushy on you when you mix it in with the chicken.
- Meanwhile, in a medium non-stick pan, cook the ground chicken breast with the salt and pepper until it turns completely opaque and begins to brown; Stir in frozen peas.
- Dilute the miso paste in the water, stir in sambal oelek. Add that to the cooked chicken and mix until well combined. Delicately stir in steamed squash.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve with fresh lettuce leaves.
- Spoon a little bit of chicken mixture onto a lettuce leaf, roll (as best you can) into a wrap and enjoy!
- Repeat until you sadly run out of chicken mixture.
Source: The Healthy Foodie