- 1 large piece of salmon, preferably wild caught
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Favorite seasoning Rub ( I used Trader Joe’s BBQ Rub and Seasonings with
- Coffee and Garlic…link below)
- Heat Grill.
- Place onion and lemon slices in the center of a rectangle of heavy duty foil wrap.
- Rub salmon generously with favorite seasoning rub.
- Place salmon on top of onion and lemon slices.
- Cover all with additional rectangle of foil and seal up tightly.
- Add a second layer of heavy duty foil wrap if preferred.
- Place fish on grill for 7 -10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish. Turning once during cook time.
- Remove from heat. Carefully cut foil to expose fish. Juices will be extremely hot and the steam can burn so take precautions to prevent a burn.
Source: Pure Grace Farms