- 2 slices whole grain, whole wheat bread
- 4 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 small banana, sliced on a diagonal
- 1 teaspoon softened butter or margarine
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of the bread.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread on the other piece of bread.
- Layer the sliced banana on top of the peanut butter side, covering the entire surface. Top with the chocolate-hazelnut side of the bread facing the bananas.
- Butter both outer sides of the bread.
- Grill, over medium heat, each side of the sandwich for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Source: In Between Bites