- 1 kl. squid (sliced/washed and drained)
- 3 med.sized eggplant-sliced (this is optional)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- bay leaf
- green chili pepper
- ground black pepper
- fish sauce
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp calamansi juice
- Saute onion and garlic in oil.
- Add the squid. Add calamansi juice. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and the rest of the ingredients.
- Add fish sauce and black pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 8-10 mins.
Source: Pinoy Kitchenette