Skip to content
- 2 tbsps. Cooking oil
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 pcs. Tomatoes, minced
- ½ k. shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 4 cups grated fresh corn
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups malunggay leaves ( mustard tree leaves )
- Heat oil and sauté garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Add the shrimps. Allow to cook until the shrimp turn pink.
- Pour in broth and add the corn. Allow to simmer for half an hour.
- Add the malunggay leaves several minutes prior to serving. Serve hot.