- 3 bowls of cooked rice
- a handful of fresh oyster mushrooms – washed, squeeze dried and shred it
- a handful of spring onions – sliced it fine
- a slice of ginger – julienned
- 2 cloves of garlic- chopped
- chopped chillies – amount depends on individual taste
- 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- Heat up wok, add in sesame oil, vegetable oil, throw in the garlic and sauteed till fragrant, add in the fresh oyster mushroom and stir fry till the mushrooms is cooked, add in cooked rice and continue to stir fry till the rice has a shine on them, push rice aside, add in the eggs and when the eggs are about to set, push the rice down and stir fry till the rice are coated with the eggs.
- Add in salt and mixed herbs and continue to stir fry the rice till it gives out a herb fragrant.
- Add in the spring onions and stir fry for a minute.
- Off heat and dish up and serve hot.
Source: Elinluv’s Tidbits Corner