This Eggless Nutella Chocolate Cake is an easy and delicious dessert that can be enjoyed by everyone. The rich chocolate and creamy Nutella make it a great choice for any occasion. The cake can be customized with different flavors and toppings, making it a great way to make a special dessert.
- 12 tbsp sugar
- 14 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 6 1/2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 tbsp Nutella
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- In a blender, add apple, milk, sugar, vanilla, oil, cocoa powder, and Nutella. Blend until smooth keep aside.
- In a separate bowl sift or whisk all the dry ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients on the dry and gently stir using a whisk or a spatula. Do not over-mix.
- Pour the boiling water in the batter and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter in 8×8 greased and floured baking pan, or you can use parchment paper (preferred).
- Bake for 30 minutes, then insert a toothpick in the middle, if it comes out clean, your cake is ready.
- This cake should stay in the baking pan to cool, then refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. This is to make the flavors come together.
- Design with Nutella on top. Cut into 12 squares.
- Serve and enjoy your Egg-Less Nutella Chocolate Cake!