- 1 lb boneless pork loin chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 jar (11½ oz) sweet-and-sour sauce
- In medium bowl, toss pork with egg. In 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag, place Bisquick mix, salt and pepper; seal bag and shake to mix. Drain excess egg from pork. Place pork cubes in plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Place pork in single layer in skillet. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown and crispy on outside and no longer pink in center. Drain on paper towels. Cover to keep warm.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon oil in skillet; discard any remaining oil. Add bell pepper mix and pineapple; cook over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in sweet-and-sour sauce and pork; heat to boiling.
Source : Marilyn’s Treats