Got plenty of leftover rice? Turn it to eggciting egg fried rice! It is super easy to cook. Perfect for breakfast!
- 2 cups leftover rice
- 2 eggs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 stalk onion leeks, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp msg
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat about 2 tbsp cooking oil in a wok or pan. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the eggs. Scramble and fry the eggs for 1 minute.
- Add the leftover rice and onion leeks. Season with salt, pepper, msg, and soy sauce. Stir-fry until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy your egg fried rice!
Easy Egg Fried Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Chowking-Style Chao Fan Recipe