Do you want to know the secret to making sure your grilled pork belly is always delicious? Just continue reading to know!
- 1kg pork belly (liempo)
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Knorr seasoning liquid (regular flavor)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pcs chili, chopped
- calamansi juice (from 6 pcs calamansi)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- In a mixing bowl, put all of the ingredients. Mix well with your clean hands.
- Marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Prepare your griller.
- Place the marinated meat in the griller.
- Grill until both sides are well-cooked.
- Remove from the griller when done.
- Place on the chopping board. Chop into serving pieces.
- Serve with vinegar dip if desired. Enjoy your grilled pork belly!
Grilled Pork Belly recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Special Vinegar Dip Recipe