- 1 pc young native duck, quartered
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 cup Sprite
- 2-3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- 3 pcs oregano leaves
- 4 pcs peppercorn, cracked
- 1 cup olive oil for frying
- 1-2 cup water
- 1 bottle olives
- 2 pcs oranges, cut into wedges
- Marinate duck in beer, Sprite, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, oregano leaves and peppercorn overnight.
- Heat olive oil in deep saucepan and fry duck until golden brown. Drain in absorbent paper towel.
- In a deep saucepan, bring to a boil the fried pieces in the marinade liquid and water.
- Simmer until tender and sauce thickens. Serve and garnish with fresh orange wedges and olives on the side, as desired. Serves 4
Source: Filipino Food