- 2 dragon fruits
- 2 Tbsp sugar, to taste
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- juice of 2-4 limes
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Cut the dragon fruit in half and scrape out the flesh. Save the outside for serving.
- Blend the dragon fruit flesh, sugar, coconut milk, lime juice, and ice until smooth. You can adjust to make it creamy and more like ice cream by adding more coconut milk, or make it a true sorbet by reducing / eliminating the coconut milk. Adjust sugar to taste depending on how ripe your fruit is.
- Following the directions for your ice cream maker, transfer this mixture into it and churn for about 25-30 minutes.
- Eat as soft serve, or place in freezer for addition 2-3 hours so it firms up.
Source : Obsessive Cooking