- 2 pcs Kiwi
- 2 slices Papaya
- 3 slices Honey Dew
- 4 slices Rock Melon
- 3 slices Red Watermelon
- 1 slices Yellow Watermelon
- Kiss or Lip cutter
- Heart shape cutter
- Small round cutter
- 3 glasses
- Leaves from the Honey Dew & Kiwi
- Use different flower and small round cutter to cut out shapes to cut out the center piece from slices of
- Red watermelon, yellow watermelon, papaya, honey dew and rock melon.
- Use Heart shape and kiss cutter to cut out the shapes from slices of red water melon.
- Cut the remaining from kiwi, papaya, rock melon, yellow watermelon into cubes.
- Use different length of the skewers to have a variation of height for making your flower arrangement.
- Place some of the cut-out fruits in the glass and arrange different flowers, heart shape, kiss and leaves
on your fruits bouquet. Enjoy!
Submitted by Sandra Kwan