Skip to content
- 1 cup pig intestines, cleaned, boiled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cup finely chopped chicken meat
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup vinegar ( sukang iloko)
- 1 head garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken blood, mixed in
- 1 cup water
- 1 laurel leaf
- Oregano leaves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes
- add the finely chopped chicken meat and the intestines; mix.
- cover and allow to cook for few minutes
- add the vinegar, salt, pepper, laurel leaf, oregano and allow to simmeruntil the meat is tender.
- add the chicken blood diluted in water
- allow to simmer for 10 more minutes. serve hot.