- 2 coconuts, meat grated
- 4 cups water
- 2 chickens, cut into serving portions
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup chicken blood
- 6 bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo)
- Pour some water into the grated coconut meat and extract the milk; set aside.
- In a pot, combine the chicken, garlic, onions, salt, pepper chicken blood. Add the coconut milk last.
- Cook while stirring continuously.
- Allow the mixture to chicken.
- Add the bird’s eye chili and allow to cook for 5 minutes more.