- Pork’s parts of your choice:
- ear (preferrred)
- nape or batok in Filipino (preferrred)
- small intestine
- Onion; thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Calamansi or lemon juice or vinegar
- Pig’s brain; boiled
- Mayonnaise (optional)
- Parboil pig’s parts.
- Strain and broil or grill.
- Slice into 1” long by 1/4” thick (or your desired sizes), then place in a large bowl.
- Mix the slices of onion and boiled brain.
- Balance seasoning with calamansi juice, salt and pepper according to taste.
Source : My Filipino Recipes