- 1 long cucumber
- 1 egg (hard boiled)
- 3.5 oz (100 g) shrimps (boiled)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 small bunch parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 5-6 toothpicks for assembling
- salt & pepper
- Mince the egg and shrimps.
- Combine them with cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Slice the cucumber thinly lengthwise.
- Make rolls of the cucumber slices and fix them with toothpicks.
- Fill each cucumber roll with cheese/shrimps stuffing.
- Serve cucumber rolls immediately.
Source: Everything of Cooking