Cucumber Lemonade Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1 lemon, juiced
1/2 cucumber, juiced
1/8 cup sugar
1/4 cup hot water
1. Juice the lemon using a lemon squeezer or the edge of a knife. Note: To squeeze more juice from the lemon, roll and slightly crush it before cutting it.
2. Cut the cucumber in half, then slice it to four pieces.
3. Juice the cucumber slices using a juicer.
4. Stir hot water and sugar together.
5. Put all the prepared ingredients in a tall glass.
6. Stir and garnish with lemon and cucumber slices.
Makes 1 glass cucumber lemonade.