- 1 tin tuna
- 1 spine celery, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise (can use light)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sesame seed bagel, halved
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a medium bowl mix together celery, green onion, cranberries and tuna. Add mayonnaise and mix until the mixture comes together evenly. Season with black pepper to taste.
- Spoon a healthy amount of tuna salad on to both halves of the sliced bagel and top with slices of cheddar cheese. Place, open faced, on a baking tray.
- Cook on broil for 5 minutes, until the cheese melts and becomes bubbly.
Source: Port and Fin