- 3/4 pound lump crabmeat
- 6 green onions, finely chopped (keep white parts and green parts separate)
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 80 wonton wrappers
- Salt to taste
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- In a bowl, combine crabmeat, ginger, chili sauce and green parts of green onions. Cover and set aside.
- Lightly flour a baking sheet. Arrange wonton wrappers on a work surface and brush wonton wrappers with the beaten egg. Place 1 teaspoon crab mixture on 1/2 of the wonton wrappers and top each with another wrapper. Press edges of top and bottom wonton wrap together firmly to seal. Transfer sealed ravioli to floured baking sheet.
- Add tomatoes into blender or food processor and blend until it is smooth. Add the blended tomatoes, garlic and white parts of green onion into a saucepan; season to taste with salt. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add heavy cream, mixing well. Keep sauce warm while cooking ravioli.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Working in batches, drop ravioli in water and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until they float to the top. Remove carefully with a slotted spoon. Divide ravioli equally among 4 plates; pour sauce over it and sprinkle with chopped green onions.
Source : We Love Seafood