You don’t need an oven and a mixer to make this deliciously soft and fluffy condensed milk cake!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- egg white, from 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup salted butter, softened
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks. Add condensed milk, vanilla, and softened butter then mix. Add flour, baking powder, and cornstarch then mix again until smooth in texture.
- In a separate mixing bowl, put egg white. Beat vigorously until it turns foamy.
- Gradually add the beaten egg white to the cake mixture. Mix well.
- Put a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of an aluminum mold. Pour in the cake mixture. Shake a bit to flatten the top of the cake. Cover the mold with aluminum foil.
- Place the mold in a steamer with boiling water. Cover then steam for about 45 minutes (medium heat) or when nothing sticks if you poke the cake with a toothpick.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Remove the parchment paper.
- Serve and enjoy your soft and fluffy condensed milk cake!
Condensed Milk Cake Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: No-Bake Oreo Dessert Recipe