Coffee jelly is a jelly dessert, which is flavored with coffee and sugar. This kind of dessert is a favorite among coffee lovers who also love sweet treats. It is a hit among Filipinos.
- 1 pack unflavored gelatin (we used Mr. Gulaman)
- 1.5 liters water
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pack all-purpose cream (250ml)
- 1 pack condensed milk (250ml)
- Dissolve the in gelatin 1.5 liters of water (or you may follow instructions on the gelatin’s packaging).
- Bring to a boil until dissolved, then add sugar.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer the gelatin in a shallow container. Spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
- Blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk in a separate container. Pour the mixture into the gelatin and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled and enjoy your coffee jelly!
Coffee Jelly recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Coffee Jelly Ice Candy
I love Panlasang Pinoy Recipes