- 1 kilo glutinous rice-fully washed, cooked
- 800 ml. pure coconut milk
- ½ kilo muscovado sugar
- 25 grams instant coffee
- Heat pan, pour in coconut milk, let boil and curdle.
- When coco milk turns to oil, add in “muscovado sugar” and instant coffee. Toss and tumble well until mixture thickens.
- Lastly, add in cooked glutinous rice and be ready with your consistent and ultra active tumbling and tossing and mixing until you can sense that most of the oil-sugar-coffee blend have been absorbed by the rice.
Source: The Food Critic