- 1.1kg (2.5lb) sweet potato cut into bite sized pieces
- Olive oil
- 450g (1 lb) okra cut in to 2-3 cm pieces
- 4 spring onions (scallions) sliced
- 1 tsp mild chilli chopped
- Lime salad dressing
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp whole grain mustard
- ½ tsp sugar or to taste
- Preheat the oven to fan assisted 160C / 180C / 350F / gas 4.
- Season the potatoes with 2 tbsp olive oil and salt and transfer to a baking tray.
- Mix the okra with 2 tsp olive oil and salt and add to another baking tray.
- Roast the okra for up to 15mins and the sweet potato for up to 30 mins until cooked though making sure to turn at least once during roasting.
- When the vegetables are done take them out of the oven and let them cool before transferring them to a bowl and mixing in the spring onions and chilli.
- Whisk all the ingredients of the salad dressing together and then pour as much as you want on to the salad and serve.
Source : Recipes From A Pantry