10 pcs of whole chicken thighs/legs
3 big onions
5 pcs of green chilis (siling haba)
100 grams of butter
Salt and pepper
1. Debone the chicken and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop the onions and green chilis.
3. Heat up the pan and sauté the onion until it’s half cooked then set aside.
4. Using the same pan, fry the chopped chicken until it’s tender but if it has broth throw that. Chicken needs to be cooked until it’s a little bit brown.
5. When the chicken is cooked, pour the cooked onions.
6. Pour salt, pepper, lemon juice, soy sauce and vinegar. The measurement depends on your taste buds. The technique to not overdo it is to pour little by little until you get your desired taste.
7. Lastly pour the chopped chilis. And top with eggs.
8. Serve hot and enjoy your chicken sisig!