- 1/2 kg boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 raw eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups cooking oil
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Mix well and let stay for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the all-purpose flour, garlic powder, and chili powder in a zip-lock bag.
- Shake to mix.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the beaten egg, and then put the first batch in the bag with the flour mixture. Shake well to coat.
- Heat the cooking oil in a deep cooking pan. When the oil becomes hot, put in the flour-coated chicken one by one.
- Continue frying in low to medium heat until the color turns light to golden brown.
- Remove chicken popcorn from the pan and place it on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Serve and enjoy your popcorn chicken!
You may also like this recipe too: Cheesy Chicken Fingers Recipe