Chicken macaroni soup is a comforting and delicious soup that is perfect for any time of the year. This soup is a classic and easy-to-make dish that is sure to satisfy any appetite. It‘s made with a simple broth, milk, cooked macaroni noodles, cooked chicken, and vegetables.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 lb chicken breast, in bite sizes
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1 knorr chicken chicken bouillon cube
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
- 8 -10 cups water
- Boil water in a pot, add chicken until cooked and set aside.
- In med heat, add the butter, onion, garlic and carrots.
- Add elbow macaroni, raise the heat to high, stirring often until macaroni is cooked.
- Add back the chicken and Knorr Chicken Cube to boil and simmer.
- Stir in evaporated milk to boil and simmer.
- Season with salt and pepper or fish sauce.