Chicken Curry recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
1 small red bell pepper, cut into cubes
2 big potatoes, quartered
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
6 stalks parsley, cut into 2 inches length
1 medium onion, chopped
1 thumb ginger, cut into strips
2 tbsp curry powder
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup water
1. Fry the potatoes then set aside.
2. Fry the chicken then set aside.
3. In a pan, sauté the garlic, onion & ginger.
4. Add the fried chicken, fish sauce and curry powder.
5. Add water and simmer until the chicken is tender.
6. Put-in the red bell pepper, parsley and fried potatoes then simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Finally, add the coconut milk and mix well. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
8. Serve & enjoy your chicken curry!