Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
4 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. vinegar
1 to 2 cups water
1/4 cup cooking oil
2 medium-sized potatoes, diced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
3 pieces dried bay leaves
1/2 tablespoon white sugar
Salt & whole peppercorn
1. In a bowl, marinade the chicken with soy sauce and garlic for 1 to 3 hours.
2. Heat a pan then place cooking oil.
3. When the oil is hot enough, fry the marinated chicken. Cook until all portions are golden brown. Set aside once fried.
4. In the pan, pour in water and remaining marinade then bring to a boil.
5. Add the chicken, dried bay leaves and peppercorns. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
6. Add potato, salt and sugar then simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Add vinegar and stir then remove from heat.
8. Serve hot & enjoy!