You can now cook your favorite Chowking-style Chao fan at home! Just follow this easy recipe!
- 6-8 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup choice of meat (ground beef or ground chicken)
- 1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- Sauté garlic in oil until golden brown in medium heat.
- Add onion and stir until translucent.
- Add your choice of meat and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Add bell pepper, carrots, salt, and pepper then stir continuously.
- Add chili and curry powder and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add cooked rice and mix until slightly brown.
- Add beaten eggs and stir until it becomes completely distributed and cooked.
- Stir in green onions right before serving. Serve hot and enjoy your Chowking-style chao fan!
Chowking-Style Chao Fan recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe