Try these easy recipes of Pinoy-Style CARBONARA and SPAGHETTI! Whatever the occasion is, the whole family will surely enjoy it!
Carbonara & Spaghetti Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
1. Carbonara Recipe
- 500g fettuccine pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 pack (200g) carbonara-style sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup ham, sliced into small squares
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crispy fried bacon, chopped (for topping)
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (for topping)
- In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add the onion. Sauté until translucent.
- Add ham and mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Lower the heat then add the all-purpose cream and carbonara-style sauce. Mix well.
- If you want a thinner sauce, add about 1/2 cup of water.
- Add cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well then bring to a boil.
- Give it another mix before removing it from heat.
- Pour the creamy carbonara sauce into the cooked pasta.
- Garnish with chopped crispy fried bacon and chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy your creamy carbonara pasta!
2. Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 kg spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 1/4 kg ground pork
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc medium onion, minced
- 1 pc red bell pepper, minced
- 2 pcs hotdog, sliced
- 1 pack (70g) tomato paste
- 1 pack (90g) Filipino style tomato sauce
- 1 pack (100g) banana catsup
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 cup of water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- grated cheese, for topping
- Heat cooking oil in a deep pan or saucepan.
- Fry the sliced hotdogs. When done, remove from the pan then set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Sauté until fragrant.
- Add the ground pork. Cook until it turns light brown.
- Add tomato paste, Filipino style tomato sauce, banana catsup, water, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir occasionally and bring to a boil.
- Add the fried hotdogs and vinegar. Stir then turn off the heat.
- Put some cooked spaghetti pasta on a serving plate. Add some spaghetti sauce then top with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your Filipino style spaghetti!
You might like this recipe too: Pesto Pasta Recipe