Cabbage and apple salad is a simple yet delicious salad recipe. It can also help you to get your daily dose of essential vitamins and minerals.
- 1/4 head of cabbage
- 1/2 apple
- Lemon zest
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp mixed salt & pepper seasoning
（or 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper）
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- Shred the cabbage.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the cabbage and gently work it into the cabbage with your hands until the cabbage begins to soften.
- Wash the apple thoroughly, then cut it into thin strips with the skin still attached.
- Add the apple to the cabbage, then add the lemon juice. Mix in a little bit of minced lemon zest, sugar, and mayonnaise.
- Serve and enjoy your cabbage and apple salad!
Cabbage and Apple Salad recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!
You might like this recipe too: Potato Salad Recipe